Tell stories people want to watch!
Video accounts for 70% of all Internet traffic (Cisco) and mobile video is set to explode. In this class, you will learn how to find strong characters, structure stories, plan compelling visual sequences, capture decent footage even on your smart phone and conduct interviews for non-narrated pieces that work great on the web.
This 10-chapter, 1-hour class was specifically designed in the style of "explainer" videos that are fast-paced, visually engaging and highly popular today.
Who should take this class:
- Journalists, photographers and students who want to add video storytelling to their toolkit
- Communications professionals who want to improve their visual storytelling skills
- Journalism educators teaching video skills at the high school or college level
- Budding videographers everywhere
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate